The Uganda StartUp Cup is part of a global family of business model competitions designed to provide community-based long-term support to participating local entrepreneurs during their early growth phase and is a Featured Event of the Global Entrepreneurship Week. StartUp Cup is also an official partner of the U.S. Department of State’s Global Entrepreneurship Program.
The cup is designed with a powerful business model coaching approach that supports entrepreneurs to accelerate building and testing their business models with customers to improve the likelihood of generating revenue and building a viable business model.
Here are some of the benefits sponsors can expect to benefit from being part of our events;
• Sponsors through taking part on the Uganda startup cup will increase their company visibility; a unique opportunity for increased corporate identification, exposure and brand awareness.
• Sponsors will engage upcoming and seasoned entrepreneurs who are known to be brand loyal.
• Sponsors will reach an international platform during the global entrepreneurship week; a global event that will be held in November 2016.
• Sponsors who will have online views, as we predict a large number of spectators in Uganda and around the world.
• Sponsors will co-host events press briefs with us.
• Sponsors get an open invitation to take part in our local events.
• Sponsors get custom survey of the startup community (we can create survey and produce report)
• Sponsors get invitation for a guest blog post on the website uganda.startupcup.com
• Company name/logo listed on the website